August 10, 2005

uggh.. and I thought my head hurt last week

Well, it was my final Tuesday night at Doofers, how sad. But I will say it was an awesome night. The afternoon started off with a dip in my friends pool, we hung out, chilled, and just relaxed. After a bite to eat, we headed to the bar. For usual pitcher(s) of beer, darts, good laughs, and music. I finally got back into the swing of things with darts and won 3 of the 4 games we played. WAHOO!! There were a few misfires on the juke box due to mishit buttons (who would have thought after having a few beers). After being there awhile we decided we would go back to my friends house and chill in the pool again, literally. So, we run to the local QFC get some beer head back. It was soo much fun. What a great night. Beer, a pool, great company. I am sad that I have to say goodbye soon and that was the last full fledge Doofers night, we really should have gone to Shari's early this morning, but all in all great night, great times.

"It was great, she let us put dollars in her what not!" friend who wishes to stay anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment