August 6, 2005

uggghhh.... my head hurts

Well, the long absence of parties at my house has really been sad, but that of course is b/c my neighbors complained. Last night I hosted a quaint party that was a lot of friends. My good friends invited and the riff-raff told that I didn't get clearance from the neighbors for a party (which was actually true). But we had a good time, good food (who can resist my hotwings besides the vegetarians), pool, music, singing and dancing (no lamp shade on the head, but I sure that would have been if there was one around).

Amiss the few awkward moments the night went off pretty well. The highlights was Charles rendition along with Bohemian Rhapsody (got that on video!!!), and Sarah cleaning her pool cue with 0000 steel wool and asking "like this" (I wish I had her rubbing her stick down on video :( ). Ryan and Lauren I STILL need those release forms signed j/k.

Thanks to all for making the night fun, full of laughs, and memorable. This is definitely one of the things I will miss the most when I am gone. (of course if you want to see some of the pics from the night visit www.spaces.msn.com/members/icydol/

"It is possible to believe all the past is but the beginnings of beginnings...." ~HG Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment