August 20, 2005

Someday the daily updates will stop

Like the title suggests, SOMEDAY, just not today. It was again another gorgeous day. I can't get over how beautiful things are, excluding myself of course. This morning we got up early and hit the famous Waikiki beach. Ugghh... unless you completely love people, or an avid people watcher this place is not for you. I was a little disappointed by the section we were in and some of the people I didn't want to watch. It was amusing when a woman came out of the water and didn't realize she was bearing half of her goods for the beaches view pleasure. And people, some guys just don't look good in a speedo, actually MOST if not ALL guys should avoid this. There were some other amusing points; women who are too small, or too large to wear two pieces, people who were once white who have given themselves leathery brown skin, and people who are smoking the gong (about 500 feet from Honolulu police station) and don't think anyone sees them and then starts a coughing fit.

Well once again, there will be photos provided on my other blog (you know the addy already). Peace out my mainland homies.

No comments:

Post a Comment