August 20, 2005

The hotel switch

I am glad to say that the hotel switch is about 300% better. I have a cat cable, provided by the front desk, so I am extremely happy. I get to chat with friends and leisurely add stuff to the blog over the next few days. After that I don't know how long it will be until the landlord, Kyle, gets internet into the house.

So... what can I tell you about today. Well we went to White trash mart, uhhgg. I mean Wal-Mart. We then took a drive towards the north shore, in doing so we drove past the dole plantation and saw the pineapple farms, and we also drove past the coffee farms. It is amazing how reddish brown the dirt was. We got the beach and again it was amazingly clear. We saw a sea turtle, they are so cute. After the beach we headed back to find our hotel on Waikiki. What an awesome sight. It was then shower and head towards the market center for food and shopping. Can we say shopping galore; I could get lost for weeks in there. We encountered a sprinkle, but that felt awesome and that gave me a rainbow photo opt. Much like having a Starbucks on every corner; they also seem to have a ABC store ever block, as well as, a coach store ever block. *sings* I want a Coach bag!!!

So back at the hotel and now it is time to settle in and back towards the center tomorrow and past down towards the beach in the daylight after a short stint there this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment