August 19, 2005

O'ahu day 3

It is going to look like I have put these all on the same day, which is true. It is because of a issue with internet, but I think I can at least get these on now. They have been written on the actual day of happening though. Also, sorry for the redundant names. I am pretty tired from a day in the sun, and am not feeling all that creative.

Day 3 and no worries, after picking my roommate up at the airport late last night we both wanted to get a late start on the day. Well, we were both up by 9 am anyway. So we went for a drive to find places. I showed her where the house is and the owner was home and let us come in and take a look, let me say that I am pretty impressed. We then went to get a bit to eat (MCD’s yeah I know I am horrible everyplayce has been somewhere I could eat on mainland). We then drove out and I showed her where we will be working, she suggested we ask if we could go in and look around the playce before Monday. They let us in, we got to a few shows and explored the Park a bit. We then went to the Waimanalo beach, the same one I went to yesterday and just chilled for a while. After that I just drove, I took a different way back to town, H3, which was spectacular, there is an awesome tunnel carved into the mountain and such beauty, again multiple pictures to share. Hunger pangs started to set in and we looked for somewhere to eat. Everything is seemingly off the beaten path. We settle on a L&L Drive-in (well it was a walk in) Hawaiian Grill, a mix of American, burgers, Chinese, and Island food. On a side note just about every menu I have read includes spam on it, especially breakfast menus (that is right kids even MCD’s advertises it on tv).

No comments:

Post a Comment