May 18, 2009

Night train.

Okay, so maybe not a train, but night feeds.  That is what this blog is brought to you by.  Today I worked the late shift at work.  Which made the day feel like it went faster, but I spend my morning in the antsy get to work stage-- the thing I hate about working late.  Tonight I took the opportunity to take some pictures to update you on the babies that you have seen so many photos of... So here comes some more.

One of 3 cottontail bunnies we have

Remember this girl?  it is the biggest of the 3 and the only one out of the "nest" we made for them in the indoor mew.

doing the wipe her face routine.

So big and scary!

CT getting feed

Our newest arrival, a Blondie fox kit, she has a broken femur that hopefully will be pinned tomorrow!

Alex, our most recent intern feeds "splints".

The middle otter.  Oh how they have changed.

The back foot pads

Nom nom nom

Front feet, starting to look like otter feet and man do those claws scratch!

I have my eye on you.

he loves bath time after the feed, lays back and relaxes.

Hope you enjoyed the photos.

1 comment: