May 10, 2009

What a crazy and exciting weekend.

Not much more could have made my weekend more perfect.  I just can't believe how good it was still.  I had a permanent smile on my face all day at work today because of it.  You can see what I have been doing over the weekend here as well as my previous 2 posts.

Last night we hit up the big town of Friday Harbor, mainly the pup known as Herb's for some Balls Models recruiting.  What a blast it was; lots of friends, lots of drinks, and lots of debauchery.   Mostly you will see some of this in the photos. 

John is fuzzy but it is because of the vodka tonics :D

Jenn models our shirts for the evening.

Travis wouldn't be a tiger but Dez would... grrr....

I don't know what number of tequila shot that was

movement b/c of lack of flash but love the fluidity of the photo.

Photo taken over the stall of the bathroom to the main part of the bathroom.

Kerr(i)(y) actually posed that face.  Not my fault.

Okay I hope you enjoyed living some of my last night.   Plans tonight are to take a nap, get dinner,  and go seen X-men Origins.  Then the next 2 days- 13 + hr work days.  Hunker down now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment