November 28, 2008

Day after Thanksgiving.

Well, this year's Thanksgiving was a bit different than most. I wasn't with any family, which has happened in the past (3 years ago I spent T-day in Hawai'i with my SLP family), but it was good. I started the day by going to work and giving all the animals their "Turkey day" dinners. I did a few of work cleaning chores and then I was ready to go home, it took about an hour and half. I had already baked my pies for the turkey day dinner I was headed too, so I spent some time talking with family on the phone, watched a movie, and then finished a Haunted by Chuck Palahnuik.

At that point I got ready and headed to a friend's house to head over to T-dinner with him, his roommate, and his folks. Again, it was a good time. It was really nice to not have to deal with any of the "family drama" that usually occurs at any of my normal gatherings.

To many of you that I generally get to see around this time of year. I hope you all had a great day and I do miss you.

Today I spent my day running around town with my buddy Guinness & we went for a run at redoubt... it was a great jog! I jogged twice as far as normal and still had some energy to spare (even if my hip did do its painful pop thing 2 minutes in)! Sorry no pics at as I had put new rechargeable batteries in my digital the other day, and they are dead, and my cell phone had one bar so I was charging it while I ran. It was chilly, and very cloudy, and dark so pics wouldn't have been that impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment