November 5, 2008

Guess Who??

Okay so today we are going to play a game, Guess who. There are 2 different spots where you can guess who.

First off, Guess who is spending this evening in my bathroom?!? The novelty of is wearing off on how rare it is that we are seeing them at the center.. b/c well this makes number 3 at center in the past month. I just picked him/her up at the airport tonight on my way into town after work. Instead of going all the way back out to WH I just brought home a carrier and food for this girl/guy.

Scale perspective.. that is a med. mouse s/he is sitting on.

Carrier on my bathroom floor.

Okay and now it is time for Guess Who #2. Guess who did this damage to me. I will first tell you that no it is not from a human. Gross. get your mind out of the gutter people! Second, guess that I anticipate hearing is my cat, b/c well she can be a little spitfire at times and I still have a bite healing on my hand from well over a week ago. This is from a non-domestic critter. Take a stab at it I'll let you know if you are correct or give you a hint.

There is a scratch right in front of my ear, 2 on the neck with an abrasion between.

Different lighting.. to help you see.. hmm.... let me tell you it hurt!

3 comments:

  1. Is it a squirrel related injury?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not from a squirrel. Hint: has wings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I enlarger the first picture of the owl, I am awed by the feather detail. crazy

    ReplyDelete