November 3, 2008

It's official....

... My pager has died. So, I don't get to look like a pimp for awhile b/c I won't be sporting both my cell phone and a pager. The big unfortunate part is that this means I have to direct my on-call possibilities to my personal cell phone, and that is just kind of a bummer. It also makes me wonder how long it has been broken without my knowledge. The only reason I know is b/c of numerous calls last night and a few of them from people who know how the pager system works. I feel really bad for all the critters that have gone without help.

As for the rest of my day, filled with butchering a deer, picking up a goose from the ferry, and feeding everybody in the rain once again. Which isn't too fun when I am not feeling all that well. I had a swollen, sore throat come out of no where last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment