December 30, 2008

Dear Neighbor

Dear Noisy Neighbor,

Hi-- yes you the one who likes to turn on your TV between 10:30pm to 11:30pm and leave it on until 6 am- I just want to let you know that other tenant can hear it and recently, the volume has increased. To the point where I can hear word for word what is being said on the boob tube, from the infomercial for the flute concerto compilation to that really annoying Oxy cleaning yelling fellow.

In the summer I could live with the low muddled sound that emanated through the walls, but that was b/c I worked from 6pm to generally 6-7pm and was so tired I could care less. Now that I am on the winter schedule 9am-4pm, I am more easily disturbed at night. I don't think that I should have to put in earplugs in my own apartment for something that isn't taking place in my own apartment. Besides, if you haven't noticed I have a tendency to leave at odd hours, this is because I am on call. I have the company pager 57% of the week, they don't make pagers that loud.

So if you could please do me the favor, and shut the F**king TV up that would be great!

Yours truly,

Rel estate plot sharer.

No comments:

Post a Comment