December 24, 2008

Oh Santa Baby...

I really can't say much for you, but I know Santa isn't gonna be visiting me. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I have been wearing, "I've been Naughty" and "Be Naughty Save Santa the Trip" tee shirst all week. But I have recieved some nice and even quite unexpected gifts. I want to say thanks to all for everything. The gifts, and the promised gifts, have been greatly appreciated.

We have been experiencing warmer temps on the island, and right now it looks like we are going to get rain for the next several days. It is slowly melting the snow away, and I am sure that Filchner will not survive through the night. If it does get below freezing, I have a feeling the the roads to work are going to be fabulous!!

For now:

funny pictures of cats with captions

I hope that you all get joy, happiness, and cheer on your holiday. I will bes spending my morning with the critters at work, and then home for I am sure movies.

Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment