December 27, 2008

lazy dayz

I haven't done much that is blog worthy over the past few days. Like I said on Christmas it was just like another day for me, just without anything on TV or any stores being open. I did make myself some kick-ass chili & cinnamon rolls on Christmas. Plus, I had a few calls on the pager, nothing I had to run out and take care off, but it kind of scares you when it seems like it was going off every hour in the afternoon.

I also haven't taken my buddy Guinness for a walk b/c well, I am still trying to get over a cold, and think it would be counter productive to go out and slope around in the slush. Speaking of slush, this what my back patio/section of "greenery" looks like this morning.


I was pretty shocked as when I came home last night, the only part that was down to ground was where people have walked. I don't know what our parking lot looks like right now, but it does give me encouragement in wanting to go pick up Guinness for a walk/jog. Besides having this linger cold, the holidays always make a ting sad. And I have learned that my trips with the G~dawg always perk me up a bit. It may be just what the doctor ordered today. That is if I can get off my bum. I way over-slept today; now I kind of have the grumpy, groggy feeling --:S yuck!

Here are a few photos I took last night, when I took some of my left overs to a friend, b/c I love to cook. After I do, I generally loose the want to eat, so it works great as I can pawn off all the extra food I have on friends. Which makes everyone happy.





Here is Guinness, he looks soo sad right now. He really wants to get out of the house and he is missing his owner who is home visiting his family for the holidays.







This shot was taken in the Peppermill! I have never ever seen this place so slammed. Generally when our group of friends go in, take up one of the long tables and that makes them "busy". You can't even see the # of people outside in this little hotel bar.




Will, and I wait in the restaurant while Lyle, Britton, and Spaulding all lallygag behind.

We will see how far I get today, it may just be a day of coffee, water, leftovers, and movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment