February 22, 2009

lots of learning

So, as you all know I went down to Seattle this weekend to get attend a conference get some info from our local rehabilitation association.  It was good, I did get some new information to take back to the center.  I took a picture of the Olympic Mountains over Seattle from the bridge on 520 on my way to Washington Park Arboretum, but some how my pictures didn't save to my camera??  I then took pictures of the Cascades over Bellevue on my way back to North Bend from the conference and that too did not save.  My other pics are on the camera that I took that day, and they didn't save to the camera vs the card.  I can't test it right now b/c I need to charge the battery.. It makes me wonder if my battery was low enough that it would attempt to take the photo but couldn't succeed.  

Anyway, I spent last night at friend house playing games: Zombie Fluxx & then a Texas Hold 'Em.  I haven't played poker in a very long time so I was very rusty and became bored pretty quickly so I went all in on a hand I didn't have much of a chance on... oh well.

Today I spent my day coming back.  It was still very beautiful outside today on mainland.  It was roughly 60 degrees with the sun shining.  The island is a bit colder and covered with clouds.  Now, I need to find something to eat and then rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment