February 8, 2009

On the radio

Well today I had something that I find to be an unfortunate situation.  I was asked to be on a radio program.  For most people who know me, know I despise my voice tremendously. I don't really know how you can listen to me talk, ever!  The other thing is also trying to remain neutral, like Sweden, not say too much, but enough to get the point across.  Oh yeah, and to not make a complete jackass out of myself.  I hope I succeeded at not doing the latter.

The interview was in regards to THE eagle, and I think the THE basically can tell you which one.  The radio program was a blogtalkradio broadcast discussing NAMAPAHH issues.  And today they wanted to discuss the eagle from La Conner (hence me being involved) and then move onto other items.  So I came home form work, showered, watched some TV, then it was show time.  Something else that people who are close to me know, I get anxious when it comes down to timing. Heck, I even get anxious when we are calling someone for a phone interview at a specified time.   I was to call at 5 pm, which of course I did a few minutes early like a good girl and just hung out on the line.   I feel much relieved now that it is done.  In all it probably took about 35-40 minutes out of my evening, but now I can go onto other things (those of which I don't know yet).  

I do need to get some food in my belly and then I am probably going to head over to my friends' Lyle and Jason's house.  See, I am trying out Google Chrome as my new browser and I have found one thing I don't like RSS.  They have instructions on how to set it up in your bookmarks but I am baffled.  Plus, on a sad note, Jason lost his grandma today so I know having friends around can help you through things.  

I hope you all have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment