February 5, 2009

Really facebook Really???

The adverts on the side of the screen crack me up sometimes. And it isn't just facebook that does it. I RSS many different blogs & web pages, two of my favorite being icanhascheezburger.com & failblog.org; both are fun out of the same location (Seattle). Today when I was looking at the RSS feed for failblog. They had a child care fail (which was a dumpster with Child care written on it). Legit fail yes, but right below, and I phailed to save the screen was an ad for guess what, child care...awwww.... really??


Of course then I did my normal run over to facebook for a few minutes, clear out all the stupid 25 random things that I have been tagged on, yes I did one, I am not doing another one thank you very much. And I see this:



Okay, I really don't think so. Though it would be great to have my debts wiped out. Maybe I could start actually saving money for something and not be so worried that I only have 15 dollars in my bank account at the end of the month. But Yeah right I am not stupid enough.
Other info. I don't feel as spectacular as I did yesterday but I still feel pretty darn good. I think the clouds and fog that we have on the island today is suppressing my bubbly feeling from jumping out of my skin. It could be a good thing to keep me contained, but really I haven't felt this great in a long time and I don't want that feeling to go away.
Maybe a walk tonight might help rejuv that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment