March 22, 2009

bummed

So, I am a bit bummed.  I have been waiting for nicer weather and the urge to get out and run again.  Well, I have caught that bug again and another one too.  One that makes me sniffly, sneezy, and run down, not up and running along cliffs.  Booo!  I hope over the next few days this cold subsides and I can get out there and run, I won't be able to take any pictures b/c I left a friend of mine borrow my camera battery as he was going on a week long camping/kayak expedition an knew that his battery wouldn't last him through the whole trip, so what can I say, I'm a nice person and let him take mine too (good thing we have the same camera).  

Well I suppose I should take some sniffling, sneezing, so you can rest your head medicine and get better quick.  I need some good outside air and exercise to help me ditch some of the winter weight I have ungraciously put on  (double boo!).

PS we got a new Pygmy owl in at work, oh so cute!

PPS I added a photo to tailbone post

No comments:

Post a Comment