March 21, 2009

Taken it easy.

Well, I think my suspicions were true.  My sniffles are cold related.  In the past few days I have been sniffly and sneezy, with a thick throat first thing in the morning.  So, today I didn't do much of anything.  I did go pick up a few groceries, a load of dishes, and washed my futon cover and sheets, but other than that I have laid on my futon watching tv and playing games on club live today.  

I do feel a bit restless, but know that the best thing for me is to just stay at home and relax.  It may only be quarter to 9 but I am really contemplating going to bed.  I hope that I can kick this rather quickly as the weather is getting warmer, the sun is out longer, and I need to get back in the swing of things of going back out and exercise.

I hope everyone is well and feeling better than me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment