March 11, 2009

Today's fun

Today has been a day of learning and I am currently on my dinner break before I have to head back for 2 more hours of lectures.  I already have conference butt.. aurgh, my tailbone is soo sore.  I have gotten some good information and of course I will be getting much more over the next few days.
Here are a few photos I took yesterday and today of things around the hotel.

This is the ceiling in the atrium.

The cave bar in the middle of the atrium.

The outside of the hotel, see not square.

the wagon wheel at the mini golf course.

A problem for me, this is a night light that is the light switch for the bathroom.  For anyone who knows me well. I hate lights when I am trying to sleep.. hmm... how can I solve this problem.

Take one tea bag package.

And tuck in the light corners.. done.. problem solved!

The golf course looks better in the sunlight.

Looking the other direction out of my other hotel window.

Aww look a fox squirrel enjoys berries at lunch time.

He spotted me.

nom nom nom


Okay... does anyone else see the fail in this photo??

Okay well, I think it is too late to get a real dinner now before I have to head, but I can pick up a bag of chips in the gift shop before my next lecture.

Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment