April 30, 2009

disconnect.

So last night I was invited to a BBQ, which I went to, but the most interesting thing to me was the flowers, mainly the blue bells.  (I do have to admit the food was good too).  I didn't stick around long as I started to feel a bit whoosy and went straight home to bed, ugh

here are the blue bells that were in the front yard, I was called spoiled about my new camera.


Argh! to the hummies that come when the light is bad!

The hummie actually feeds closest to me today.


Well here pictures of the little barred owl that we got yesterday from below the nest, tomorrow morning we are going to try a renesting for this little one back with his parents.  Island Skyline Tree Care will be meeting staff at the location tomorrow and see if it is a tree that they can safely scale.   I really hope this works, not that I don't think this little one isn't damn adorable b/c well s/he is!  I just know that mom can do better than us.  If that doesn't work, we will keep the owl until fledgling size and then try to reunite with the parents via the stumps below.  


The little one looking for food this morning.


Way too adorable!

Do you have any food for me??

I hope everyone had a good day, I am catching up on shows I missed last night when gone (actually more like when I went to bed at 9:30).  And then will probably be heading to bed fairly early as I still feel a bit out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment