April 25, 2009

What a day!

I had another very good day today.  Like I said in my blog earlier I got my speakers installed in my truck and got to check out how well they sounded today.  Heather gave me a ring and wanted to know if I wanted to go out for a walk this afternoon.  I jumped at the chance, I wanted to go out today and having someone with me who shares my enthusiasm for photography made it so much better.  Having us both there we were able to see things the other one might miss.  It was a lot of fun, I have sorted through over 150 pictures between my 2 cameras.  I am glad I took my point and shoot with me as well since it can go in water I was able to get some good tide pool pictures.  I am going to share some of the photos with you and try to not overwhelm you with way too many.

These photos were taken with my Pentax:

Two Sculpins in tidepool.





Tidepool at Reuben Tarte

Chiton & anemone at Reuben Tarte

Anemone

Anemone

Tidepool at Reuben Tarte


Pictures taken with my new Nikon


Lime Kilns

Lime Kiln

bricks at the kiln

Lime wash



me taking a photo of Heather taking a photo





A strange bug that was chilling on my truck after our Lime Kiln walk.

An Alligator Lizard, the first one I have seen in the "wild" on the island.



I hope you enjoyed and had a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for hangin' with me! I had a great day!! I REALLY needed the sunshine, activity, and company!

    ReplyDelete