April 24, 2009

photos from birthday

So the camera didn't come out much last night, due to well. lack of power and I hate to say it but my camera doesn't do the best on the flash feature, it has a tendency to focus to close and not get what I want in the shot.  There were 2 other photos taken but they were completely blurry.  That is one thing I liked about my canon sureshot- it had a red focus light that would come on and help you line your night shots as well as focus it.

Madden and Jenn exchanged shoes, the things you do at a restaurant when you are only able to order fried foods, alcohol and are sitting in a dining room that is only lit by the sinking sun (while facing east so yeah not much light).

Jenn tries to figure out tip by candle light.

Look there is light, the power came back on and Bodie and Guinness were both excited to have lots of people around.  This is when we were contemplating what to do next now that there was power.

Okay now that I shared these with you, I need to get some lunch and try to get outside and enjoy some of the island sun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment