January 11, 2009

all cleaned up

I am feeling a bit better now. I am now home from work, showered, and have a London broil in my slow cooker and will steam me some cauliflower for dinner. I think it can be quite amusing how animals can read your feelings better than anyone can. My cat, Onyx, is already snuggled up on my leg because she know that I have not been feeling myself lately. Something has gotten a hold of me, which is quite annoying because I can't put my finger on why. It has made me run through many emotions all at once. One minute I am filled with anger, feeling like I could punch anyone who pushes me in any manner; to having my eyes complete gloss over with tears. It all tears me up inside when I have no logical reasons for such these emotions.

Anyway, I had promised you some photos from the past few nights of good old Friday Harbor Winter night life. Really.. it isn't anything spectacular. When on a Friday night there was probably 20-30 people in the bar and I think I saw 15 people max in the bar last night, but again we were all about the darts (PS some of these photos have already been put up on Jason's blog after he took my camera card to get the pics onto his computer).


Jason had to rock his new OR hat



Lyle shows off the "bar darts"



Jason was so pumped to make himself a bib at the China Pearl


I put on Jason's second fedora hat.. yeah after I looked at the picture on the camera, that hat came off quickly because well it just looked bad.


Jason mesmerized by the new flat screen TVs that Herbs just put in that day. I think we were watching....


Red Dawn


Steve is having a good laugh.


Lyle too watches the flat screens

No comments:

Post a Comment