January 14, 2009

A small treat for you

This afternoon when I went out to feed the Saw-whet #1 I decided I wanted to get photos/video of her going after her food. I have taken a nice little video of the whole excursion. It is quite cute and amusing and not exactly what we want to have happen. She was eyeing to food on the log, but was also watching me far more than I would have liked. I think I was wiggling my toes to induce the results of the video. I think in the next few days I am going to try live prey testing since she seems to like moving objects so well. I did do some editing on the video to take out the shaky spots where I just wasn't sure where she went or me moving back. Also I think I have found a huge flaw in my camera... the entire video all you can here is the focus clicking in and out.. NO BUENO! So I am going to have to fuss with it some more to make sure. The music I have added in is Omar: Passage into Midnight.


I need to go put some eye drops in my eyes now. I hope you have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment