January 30, 2009

Now we are talking really slow

I guess the earth was a shaking around 5:30 this morning. There was an earthquake that was centered outside of Kingston, WA (I don't know the scale) but was said that it felt clear up in Victoria. If I did notice it; it was only because I heard something fall or bump, and I just yelled at Onyx because I thought she knocked something down. I have since apologized to her.

Work, after the release of three animals made for a very slow day. We are down to only 4 critters, and they are minimum care. The biggest excitement came when USF&W officers, Phil and Mark stopped by to pick up the eagle for the prosecution of the case of the beating. We spent some time filling out chain of custody paperwork, and of course they had to witness me writing my statement of the events that took place to best my knowledge. At this point we will see what comes of the deal.

Not much else has happened in my world today. I stopped and picked up groceries and right now am working on laundry. Exciting Friday huh? I guess that is what can happen after being on call for more than a week and work 6 days straight.

I hope you had a good day and a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment