January 28, 2009

One of these things is not like the other...

As I stated yesterday once the Saw-whets are gone I won't have much to take pictures of. Here are photos of all three saw-whets, plus another owl...hmmm..... one of these things is not like the other.

I had to take a break on the floor painting project, as we have a crack (one there on purpose for expansion and shrinkage of concrete) that we have to fill with concrete filler before we can start on the next section. Here is the progress already made. I am so amazed with how good it looks; I am already at the point where I don't really remember what that side looked like without paint. I can't believe we haven't done it until now. After this it will be on to repainting walls in the Iso room, bathroom, and probably the prep kitchen. We will also have to do the yearly strip and rewaxing of the floors.

The most exciting part of my day... I have my Jimmy back, I am suppose to minimally drive it until the lower ball bearings get replaced, but I am just glad I have him back; AND I am not on call tonight. First night in a week!!!

Enjoy the photos!


Where we stand with the floor project.


Barred Owl



Saw-whet #1


Saw-whet #2 , yes all of these owls do have eye injuries but this is the only one that is visible.


Saw-whet #3

No comments:

Post a Comment