January 24, 2009

lack of motivation

Today I lacked something important, drive. It was a cold grey day here in the San Juans. I have only ventured out of my apartment to get my mail and to take the garbage out to the dumpster. I would have thought the pot of coffee would have helped, but all it has managed to do was make frequent bathroom trips and the feeling of nausea.

I spent the majority of my day watching tv, answering Heather's questions from the Hollow, playing MSN Live Search Games, and listening to my iTunes. That is basically it. I put laundry away & cleaned out old food out of my fridge. Exciting life huh? I really don't anticipate that my day will get anymore exciting.

Sorry to be such a bore, but sometimes that is how life can be. And right now it is full of that. /sigh

I hope your day was more productive and happier than mine. Tomorrow I am back to the Hollow; probably continuing on with the floor painting project.

No comments:

Post a Comment