January 5, 2009

slow day

Thank goodness was a slow day after yesterday's very tough day. I took only a couple of calls and none of them were animal related. /whew It meant I could do what I needed to do, work on my annual report. Which I spent roughly 6 hours today working on, it was 10 pages of head spinning goodness. I think I have it basically done; I just need to do some word revision and add a few more pictures.

Tonight a friend of mine got back to the island. He had left town right before I got back so it has been a month since we have hung out. I headed over to his house, and we, Jason, Lyle, and I headed to town. Got caught up on all the "news", got some dinner, and headed back for a movie and downright laziness. It is interesting to look around their house and see all three of us sitting on our Dell Inspiron Laptops and watching a movie, with colorful commentary to fill the gaps.

That is about it for the night. Hopefully tomorrow is smooth as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment