January 11, 2009

Lacking

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday. I would say it was because I needed a break, but something tells me you readers needed a break more than me. That isn't exactly the reasoning behind it. Basically I had a work planning meeting yesterday. I got up just in enough time to scarf some breakfast/lunch down and head out the door. It was five hours of sitting and discussing high points and low points, needs, and wants for the year. Once I left there I didn't actually make it to my own home to sit and post something. I headed over to my friends' house where one was playing video games and the other was working on his blog. After a while we headed into town to get a bite to eat and see what was happening in the big town of Friday Harbor in the Winter on a Saturday night. Yeah, can we say nothing!

I will have to admit that my first time back in the bar about a week ago after a long hiatus came with a pleasant surprise. A surprise that made me about pee myself I was soo giddy. They put in a dart board. Now anyone who knows me really knows just how happy this makes me. So, we have been spending lots of quarters and time standing at that machine. Last night I don't know what it was but I was a tip breaking machine with my own personal darts (yes, I have my own darts they live in my car so they are always with me).

I will go into more detail and give you a few "exciting" photos from the past few nights in a blog that I can hopefully get accomplished after work if I am smart and go home first, which will have to happen because I need to shower!

Until then, have a good Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment