January 3, 2009

More reflecting

Last night I sat and made a list of changes I would like to make, resolutions you may call them. I know it is a few days late, but I'm not going for the things like "lose weight," God knows I need to, but I am just looking for better health. Many of you may not believe this, but I am more fitness healthy than some people who are in good BMI standing. True- I went to a few mariners games when my mom was visiting. We walked the stairs at the car park and young "fit" people were huffing and puffing but they top- me I was still good to go. Doesn't mean I don't have a lot of work to do; I certainly do & my hike at Deception reminded me of that. So we just need to start small and go from there.


Today I have spent most of the day doing some things around the house. I took out the garbage and took the mass quantities of recycling that was piling up to the recycling center. I even have been working on homemade chicken noodle soup and homemade noodles. I did go out for a bit to do some geocashing with a friend. I picked up Guinness and figured he would like to go play for a bit today. I was right! He was so excited. We went to Jackson's beach for one of the cashes, I found it once we were with in 25 feet. When we were there we saw lots of Buffleheads, a Goldeneye, and a pair of Harlequin Ducks.





The Goldeneye





More Ducks




My partner in crime




the Harlequin Duck pair

Now I am hold up inside, trying to get warm again. Fantasizing how good my soup will be after I let it "steep" a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment